[directmusic] Re: Games that use DirectMusic

  • From: "Steve M" <quagswag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:33:14 +0000

Hi Bjorn,

Add "Dogs of War" - Silicon Dreams, to your list, released around Dec 2000
as I remember, its a definite, I did half the tunes!

If you want a link
http://www.sdreams.co.uk/warmonkeys/index.htm
4 mp3 versions of tunes can be found, click on 'downloads', scroll to the
bottom of the page

I've been out the game a while, have to say I'm a bit shocked at the lack of
take up of the DirectMusic system, is that really all the games???

I forget his name now but the guy who did Soldier of Fortune used to hang
around the GameAudio Pro Yahoo group, I'm pretty sure it was his own dynamic
system rather than DirectMusic, I'll dig around my email archives...

Hope this helped

Steve Maloney