[directmusic] Re: Fw: Re: DirectX 9 Audio Book and RIFF formats (sequence tracks)

  • From: "Robert Schmid" <stepha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 01:02:20 -0500

Well, I'm sure many on this list have already done it the harder way since the
book is new, but I felt it would have been pretty darn difficult to try to code
much of anything using DirectMusic without your VC++ project examples on the
CDROM, and in the book.  I can't emphasize enough how much that helped, so I do
hope your wife appreciates that :).  All your effort was a tremendous help.
It's hard to find this stuff on Google of course.

I should also say that the C++ code was very clear also.

Bob