[directmusic] Fw: Re: DirectX 9 Audio Book and RIFF formats (sequence tracks)

  • From: "Robert Schmid" <stepha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 00:22:37 -0500

Hi Todor,
Thanks so much for your help.  Yes, you are of course correct - these
mysterious chunks are missing in the runtime .sgt file - I was looking at the
edit time .sgp files.

That sure simplifies things :).  Now I can just concentrate on the documented
API structures.

You sure saved me a lot of puzzling . . .

Thanks for your great book also :).

Bob