[directmusic] Re: Exporting Audio using DirectMusic API

  • From: Abhijit Patait <abhijit_patait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:43:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your answers. Looks like I will dig deeper into writing the DMO
myself (which seems to be a big task due to sharp learning curve on
DirectShow). Per James' suggestion, I have also written an email to
directx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and requested them to publish the interface for the
FileOutput DMO (even though I have very little hope from that avenue) :-)

-Abhijit
James Dooley <jdooley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No - there is currently no published API for that DMO. However, you can
always email directx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ask ask them to publish the interface
for it.

-james

rights.=3D20