[directmusic] Re: DMDemo

  • From: "Scott Morgan" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:42:42 -0600

That would be great!  One thing I would do is subtract the memory that I
know the app uses (around 6MB).
I have no idea how to check the memory of an app though.  I'm really just a
novice programmer.  If I did figure it out I probably would end up writing
something that uses the same methods as Task Manager.

Hmm,  I just looked in the C++ help.

Would I use GetProcessHeap and then HeapSize?  It doesn't say if that is the
app's total physical memory usage.  Does anyone know?

-Scott Morgan
http://Morganstudios.com