[directmusic] DLS sources?

  • From: "David Yackley" <davidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:34:35 -0800

I've had a number of composers ask me recently where to acquire and
license good DLS instruments for their game projects, particularly
orchestral.  I know several people on this list have done this very
successfully so I'm wondering if anyone can give any recommendations:
good (custom) sound designers, synth manufacturers or sample providers
that enable licensing at a reasonable price, etc. =20
Thanks in advance for any pointers people can provide. =20
David Yackley (MS)

rights.