[directmusic] Re: Compression on DLS samples?

  • From: "Bjorn Lynne" <bjorn.lynne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:04:14 +0100

Thanks very much, Ciaran! Just what I was hoping to hear. :-) Thanks again.

By the way, I still haven't heard the music you did for PoW. I guess I'll go
and buy the game, just to check out the music. If I do, it had *better* be
good!! ;-) Just kidding.

- Bjorn

--
Bjorn Lynne - Composer, Producer, Sound Designer
Main music site: www.lynnemusic.com