[DZR] Re: Having problems with any VST with Cakewalk Home Studio 2004

  • From: SteelpanMusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: directixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:31:19 -0500

It seems to be a memory management problem between the wrapper and Home Studio,
not really related to the amount of RAM you have installed in your computer. My
computer has 256 MB RAM. The DXi's I use all run fine as well as most of the
VSTi's which I use.  The only VSTi's which I recognize crash are those which
use a large amount of RAM. Using existing presets in crystal runs well most of
the time.