[DZR] Re: FruityLoops and SONAR2

  • From: "James Althoff" <jamescalthoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:39:11 -0800

I was playing around with it yesterday for a few hours without problems.

You want to trigger Fruity from Sonar with midi notes.  Start Sonar and make
an instance of Fruit VSTi in the synth rack.  Select the option where the
Synth rack creates both a midi track and an audio track with Fruity wired
between them.  Then "play" Fruity with midi notes.

Jim