[digitalucifer] [The Blargh] Morning Blargh: 14 Oktober 2005

  • From: sku11fukkr <morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 05:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

<morning.blargh>

BM Party: Drugs, Dildos, Dipshits
Keith Axline | 14 Oktober 2005
  SAN FRANCISCO - Gourmet cayenne-ginger ganja truffles, bikes that cook marshmallows with their handlebars and dildo-wielding robots were just part of the feast for the mind, eyes and thighs at this year's Burning Man Decompression Party in San Francisco.
  The all-day Decompression street fair, dedicated to art exhibits, dancing, mind-altering experiences and live performances, was held last Sunday outside a line of warehouses spanning four blocks in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood. It's a way for Burners to reunite after a month away from Burning Man.
[Read More...]
a dildo-wielding robot... thats just fucked up.

New Twist In Fetus Theft Try
Kittanning, PA | 14 Oktober 2005
  (CBS) A woman in custody for allegedly beating her neighbor and cutting open her abdomen to try to steal her fetus [link] is herself pregnant, the suspect's boyfriend claims. Authorities say she isn't.
  Police took baby items from the trailer of Peggy Jo Conner, reports Ralph Iannotti of CBS station KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh.
[Read More...]
seriously, the best news story i've read in ages. make sure to follow the back-story link.

Man coughs up screw after operation
Reuters | 12 Oktober 2005
  BRUSSELS - Four years ago, Etienne Verhees broke two vertebrae falling off a ladder, after which doctors put a metal plate in his neck to help heal the wound.
  This week, the Belgian coughed up one of four screws used to hold the plate in place.
  "I have had a cold for the past few days," Verhees told daily Gazet Van Antwerpen. "I had a terrible cough a few days ago. That's when I suddenly felt something in my mouth.
  "It turned out to be a screw."
[Read More...]
'i'm screwed' jokes aside, this is kind of funny.

</morning.blargh>

--
Posted by sku11fukkr to The Blargh at 10/14/2005 08:34:00 AM