[digitalucifer] [...Come The Wolves] Walk It, Man

  • From: sku11fukkr <morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:27:34 -0700 (PDT)

   I'm going to buy a walkman today. I want to believe that they still
exist.I miss walking around with one. I love my quickly antiquated 128mb
Nomad mp3 player, but I miss the fuzzy, warm sound of a tape. Well, fuzzy
anyways. Yeah, this is all probably just the result of experiencing it at an
impressionable age, but I don't give a fuck. I love tapes. I can't and won't
really explain that any further. I just know that today I am buying a
walkmanand my ears will always be occupied when I am outdoors. Eat that.
--
Posted by sku11fukkr to ...Come The Wolves[1] at 4/28/2005 03:16:00 PM

--- Links ---
   1 http://digitalucifer.net//2005_04_28__col.php#111471583781448661