[digitalucifer] [...Come The Wolves] The Afternoon Blargh

  • From: sku11fukkr <morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:49:24 -0700 (PDT)

"shred away his features, shred away his being..."

<?afternoon.blargh>

Circumcision May Offer Africa AIDS Hope
Sabin Russell | July 6, 2005
  French and South African AIDS researchers have called an early halt to a study of adult male circumcision to reduce HIV infection after initial results reportedly showed that men who had the procedure dramatically lowered their risk of contracting the virus.
[Read More...]
i'm buying stock in knives and repackaging razors as a sex novelty toy.

The Coming Boom
by Annalee NewitzPage
  Big Pharma has made billions pumping up the male population. Now neuroscientists are reverse engineering the female orgasm.
  I'm in Newark, New Jersey, in a small room dominated by a large conference table. There are no windows, and no sounds except for the whir of the ventilation system. "This is going to be great," says my host, Rutgers neuropsychologist Barry Komisaruk, grinning.
[Read More...]
almost gives new meaning to the insult "ass-hacker," don't it?

Who's to Blame for Valerie Plame?
by Adam L. Penenberg | Jul. 07, 2005
  I met Time Inc. Editor in Chief Norman Pearlstine only once. It was June 2000, and I'd just quit Forbes, where I was a senior editor, after the magazine had begun negotiating a deal with federal prosecutors to compel me to testify before a grand jury and at trial, which was something I refused to do.
[Read More...]

</afternoon.blargh>

"...rip the tissue from the body, rend your flesh"

--
Posted by sku11fukkr to ...Come The Wolves at 7/07/2005 01:14:00 PM