[digitalucifer] [...Come The Wolves] Good Morning, Folk

  • From: sku11fukkr <morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 06:04:25 -0800 (PST)

 =20 <?null
/*
  I open my eyes, stare at the clock, cur= se the hour at which I fell
asleep, and I get dressed. I know it is time to= wake up, and I know that I
feel a little better than my flu-ridden day bef= ore. I can function today,
Ican work.

  These mornings bec= ome a routine of coffee and writing, trying to beat
theclock before depart= ing to my job. The best ones were commited to bits
when I lived in Burlingt= on at 5am before opening the deli. Some of my best
ideas find their raw way= to the blogs I post in these morning sessions.
These little morning scampi= ngs, come to think of it, would make a great
daily column. If only I were p= ublished...

  I feel the weight of my muscles, fat, skin, a= nd clothing on my ribs.
WhenI awake, I feel like all of my bones are reass= embling themselves ever
so gently. As if in the night they were all laying = in a pile within my
skin, then just slid back in place. Everything is new i= n the morning,
fresh, reborn. Everything is young, ideas are materialized f= rom the
night'sponderance. It is almost like being born.
*/

?>

--
Posted by sku11fu= kkr to ...Come The Wolves[1] at 3/7/2005 08:52:00 AM

--- Links ---
   1 3D"http://digitalucifer.net//2005_03_07__col.php#11102042532=