[digitalucifer] [...Come The Wolves] Dark Seraphic Trancendance

  • From: sku11fukkr <morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:37:42 -0700 (PDT)

 =20   Not quite a way for a messiah to act, is it? I need to get my shit t=
ogether and stop dwelling on these fucking ladies. All its brought me is lo=
nging, loss, sadness, and distraction. I haven't had satisfaction in far to=
o long. I began finding self-fulfillment and I fucking threw it away all fo=
r a dream that was meant only to be shattered. No more. The self is the hig=
hest of all things, and its high time I started acknowledging that.
  This girl should not have gotten as far under my skin as she did= . I was
caught up in a whirl of excitement, and lost track of my self. I ca= nnot
acheive the things I desire by allowing this approach to penetrate my =
heart. Its utterly ridiculous. Yes, I love, but I've gotten so quick to giv=
e it all away that I have not kept any for myself.
  I am a= lso very tired of this journal that hardly anyone reads. I'm
takinga hiatu= s from LiveJournal, MySpace Blogs, and Friendster Blogs to
focus on my own = website DigitaLucifer.net. I have a blog there. It will
suffice. For the fe= w of your who do read this, thank you very much. I
truely appreciate your t= ime, more than I could type. If you want to read
me, http://digitalucifer.n= et/columns.php is where you should go. I may,
once again, be restructuring = it. It will still be a multi-user network or
artistic, poetic, and rhetoric= contributions, but it will be much simpler.
Ineed that right now, simplic= ity. I also need someone to make out with.
Anytakers?

--
Posted by sku11fukkr to ...Come The Wolves at 4/25/2005 11:26:00 PM

--- Links ---
   1 3D"http://dig=