[digitalucifer] [...Come The Wolves] A Day's Procession

  • From: sku11fukkr <morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:01:09 -0800 (PST)

 =20 <?null
/*
  I wake up every morning, put my clothe= s on, piss, drink a pot of coffee,
and waste the rest of my early hours mul= ling around on the computer. Some
days I have work, and so I get ready and = go just minute sbefore I have to
leave. Other days I have school, and I fol= low the same process. On the
rareoccassion that I have a day off from both= requirements, I might become
productive. Maybe I'll straighten my room out= a bit, possibly run some
errands. I like to go driving with my few remaini= ng friends in town, or
watch movies. I enjoy being driven an hour to my bes= t friend's house in
themiddle of nowhere and making alot of loud, crushing= music. That's John,
and we almost always bring Rob, our brother-in-arms an= d drummer. Its
alwaysa complete fucking blast when the three of us get dru= nk, crack
fuckedup jokes, and play Morpheus tunes. Nothing relieves daily = stress
likethat, nothing.

  We all dream of making it som= eday. Not to be big, rich rockstars, but to
be able to live comfortably fro= m it. We want, more than anything else, to
be able to just be doing Morpheu= s. Music is our lives. We want nothing
more. I have a dream of a wife, hous= e, kids, pets, and some gardens up int
he mountains... out in the woods. I = don't want this until I'm old. In the
meantime I want nothing more than to = be doing only Morpheus. We are music
lovers, through and through. We don't = adhere to any genre, nor do we
conform to any trends or standards. We make = the music we like, which
incidentally contains a variety, and we do it with= passion. This is what we
love, and this is what we want to do. Morpheus is= our lives, and we are
Morpheus.

  ...And so comes forth, = the inescapable beauty that is the void of
night... devoid of light and tyr= anny, borne of flight and purity. When my
day comes to a close and I put to= rest the meanderings of instructed
living,I deconstruct the meanings of i= ts events and awaken my mind's
tinkerings. I unwind to my computer, interac= t with the people I care to
partake in, then begin my rest process. I slip = out of my day clothing,
curlup in bed, look at the night sky, and drift of= f to dream of things
dark, deviant, divine, and beautiful.
*/
?>

--
Posted by sku11f= ukkr to ...Come The Wolves[1] at 3/4/2005 02:58:00 PM

--- Links ---
   1 3D"http://digitalucifer.net//2005_03_04__col.php#1109966463=