[diamond-iax-termination-testing] Diamondcard.us Update

  • From: Stephen Karrington <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: diamond-iax-termination-testing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:01:46 +0300

Hello,

We have a few exciting updates to the Diamondcard.us system we want everyone to
know about.

1. Multi-currency pricing. On the RATES page in the Diamondcard.us site we now
have per minute
pricing viewable in 21 different currencies. Would you like to know what the
destination rates
are in Euros, USD, Polish Zloty or Swiss Francs? Just one click and you can
view all destinations
in the currency of your choice. All rates are now displayed in ONE page rather
than having to
scroll one destination at a time to get the price.

2. Diamondcard.us shopping system. We have added a shopping system to the
diamondcard.us site where
you can browse through our new services and buy multiple services and products
at one time. The link
to the shopping system is on the bottom of the home page "Buy Diamondcard
products in our online shop."
ONLINE SHOP is clickable. You can pay using one of four different payment
methods. Credit card, bank wire,
E-gold or Goldmoney.

3. New Services. We have released our personal phone number service. Now you
can own a personal USA, UK
or Germany phone number. Using our proprietary web based routing technology you
can direct calls to your
personal number to any land line, mobile phone, SIP or IAX phone in the world!
You can even set your service
up so the calls "follow you" wherever you go! Only available at
http://www.diamondcard.us! You can signup
online right now for this service. Go to https://www.diamondcard.us/login and
login to your account. Then
click "online shopping". Since you already have a Diamondcard.us account with
us you MUST sign up for these
services from your back office. Do not sign up at the web site or you will end
up creating a second Diamondcard.us
account. You should only have one account.

Stay tuned for additional news releases from Diamondcard.us

Sincerely,

Diamondcard.us Support Team
www.diamondcard.us
My web site is powered by Diamondcard.us