[diamond-iax-termination-testing] Diamondcard.us Update

  • From: Stephen Karrington <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: diamond-iax-termination-testing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:09:47 +0200

Hello Everyone,

We are finishing up testing the billing part of the system. New equipment has
arrived
in our Frankfurt, Germany data center and is currently being
configured. This location will be used for our European client base.
Our USA location will be used for USA based clients.

We have added the ability for users to make SIP calls as well as IAX
calls through our * servers. It looks like we will be releasing the
service with the ability for IAX users to make simultaneous calls
using one diamondcard.us account. Although, depending on how many
calls a user will make simultaneously and where they are calling will
determine what kind of a deposit will be needed for that account.
Obviously, it will be a higher amount than an account that does one
call at a time.

As soon as we are done testing our current tasks we will implement the
DTMF that people have been asking for.

Some of you have asked about pricing. It will be cheaper than just
about every other service available including a reseller commission
plan that goes down multiple levels.

For example, USA might be $.027.min. with commissions being paid down
8 levels :) That means if you are a reseller and you sign up Joe and Joe
signs up Mary, and Mary signs up Ruth, etc, you will get paid on all of this
going down to 8 levels. I think this is pretty amazing.

Since Dreamtime.net is a software company we have a lot of back
office functions already developed. One system is called Email
Blaster. You can view this system at www.emailblaster.us. We will be
implementing this service within the back office of
www.diamondcard.us. For resellers as well as people that use our
communications service to use. Normally, there is a fee for this. But
we are going to allow people who use our service and/or are resellers
to use it for free. What do you think about this? Is anyone interested
in this?

Let me know if you have any feedback on call quality or other
suggestions for the service. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Stephen Karrington
Dreamtime.net Inc.
http://www.dreamtime.net
http://www.emailblaster.us

Corporate Office
101 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-5802

Voice - 877-203-9308
Fax - 310-943-2606

Dreamtime is your global choice for worldwide communication services, viral
marketing software and direct sales
channel automation.