[DialogJIG] Robocode!

  • From: Sven_Abrahamsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dialogjig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:13:22 +1000

Are we all excited about the big head-to-head robocode match tomorrow?

Don't be too concerned if you haven't written a robot yet - write one
tonight (not now - close that editor and get back to work), even if it's
really basic.  I think Eric White's robot is the only one to date that
actually fires, anyway... mine just smugly computes cartesian coordinates
for each enemy, then just sits there :)

So - see everyone tomorrow... don't forget to give your robot a unique
colour scheme!

- - -
Sven Abrahamsson
Senior Consultant
Collaborative Solutions Team
Dialog Information Technology

8 Gardner Close, Milton, Qld, 4064
Phone: 3247 1000
Mobile: 0402 067 220
Email: sven_abrahamsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dialog JIG! Mailing List:

'subscribe' or 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

FAQ: email dialogjig-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'faq' in the subject field