[DialogJIG] Reminder of Tomorrow's Meeting

  • From: Janet_Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dialogjig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:12:54 +1000

Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder of the Java Interest Group meeting tomorrow (Thursday) in
the Board Room at Dialog House. We will start around 5:15pm (unless you let
me know that you need a later start to get here).

I will be treating you to a scintillating presentation on Operators and we
will have beer and chinese food later.

See you then

PS Can you pick the obvious lie in the above email?

Dialog JIG! Mailing List:

'subscribe' or 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

FAQ: email dialogjig-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'faq' in the subject field