[DialogJIG] Re: Homework listings

  • From: Sven_Abrahamsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dialogjig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:10:52 +1000

I think we may need Phil's assistance once again!

The discussion database is also there for anyone who wants to make their
homework available to others, or for anyone who wants to just show people
what cool stuff they've done.

As demonstrated by certain individuals, the database is also available to
discuss the political situation between rival types of mammals...

                    Andrew_Tetlaw@dialog

                    .com.au                    To:     dialogjig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    Sent by:                   cc:

                    dialogjig-bounce@fre       Subject:     [DialogJIG] Re:
Homework listings
                    elists.org

                    15/11/2001 10:04 AM

                    Please respond to

                    dialogjig

Hey did we ever distribute the answers to week 1 home work?

Sven???