[DialogJIG] Re: Code for Lesson 2

  • From: "Sam Tevlin" <sam_tevlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dialogjig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:15:32 +1000

Looks like last night went well.  I hope you let everyone know that JAVA

I wish I could do this exam now and get it overwith.  I am not nervous at
all really.  Apart from the rash that has come up on my arms, the diarea
(spelt phonetically as I don't know how to spell)and the constant
crankiness, I am just fine.

Anyway, I better get back to it.  Let me know if you can explain to me why I
need to know about Recursion and Complexity Analysis because at the moment I
really don't think I will ever need to know it beyond this exam.

Have a great day and weekend, send me good luck thoughts on Monday morning
at 8.30am.

Dialog JIG! Mailing List:

'subscribe' or 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

FAQ: email dialogjig-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'faq' in the subject field