[dh-photo] Re: sorry!

  • From: Olaf Marzocchi <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 23:17:10 +0100

I have no experience in transitions, but I noticed that the photography is well done: I don't know if this video was used also as promotional videoclip, but most scenes could be extracted as independent shots.

I tried once to take pictures at a concert, but without a lot of mobility it's difficult to have more than few good shots without the same point of view.

Olaf

On 15/11/2015 02:50, Joachim Seibert wrote:

Hi guys,

it's been about half a year ago that I sent you the link to this Anouk
video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH8ti3Fsr2g
To the time, I thought there would be enough time to share thoughts
about the video-graphic composition. Time has run out now. So, I would
like, at least, to invite your to think about the composition (color,
geometry, transitions) of Anouk's video.
There is a lot be be learned about basic composition in this clip...

Enjoy,
Joachim