[dh-photo] Re: merry xmas

  • From: Rene <artdesmets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 23:45:46 +0100

Hi Joachim,

I regret that your attempts to make this photo-club lively didn't succeed. I
really admire your energy, your involvement and your knowledge. I want to do
more things with photo thus I might contact you in 2016 because you know so
much.
Have a nice holiday.

René Bourbon
Mob: +31621273065
Office: +31703403484

Le 25 déc. 2015 à 21:57, Joachim Seibert <joachim.seibert@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi guys,
of course you know that I don't care much about christmas at all. Having
neither family, nor kids, why should a care about it at all.
And here we go.
You might have been aware of me teaching.
To my personal awareness, the interest for my classes dropped at a rate where
I consider continuing would be a joke.
My XMAS gift to you: I will discontinue to share my knowledge.
Seen that none of my events were participated at a decent level, I will stop
being an event coordinator.
The darkroom is a mess, and users don't seem to care. I tried to turn the
tide, but failed, hence, I am no longer available for darkroom operations.
Bye bye,
Joachim