[dh-photo] Re: lx photography on the cheap

  • From: Rene B <artdesmets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 12:27:06 +0000 (UTC)

Joachim, Very interesting. Do you have the original in colour? Or did you shoot
it black and white?
De : Joachim Seibert <joachim.seibert@xxxxxxxxx>
À : dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Lundi 31 août 2015 2h19
Objet : [dh-photo] lx photography on the cheap

ryryryryryry the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
right, that's just another thing, however, testing it refers to...

... and a test it is I'd like to share with you... a long exposure
photograph, which I took yesterday, using (green) welding glass and my
trusty X100S.

During the 75s exposure at f/16 (ISO200) a few boats passed the bridge
and countless cyclists went over it.
I do have to admit that f/16 was not ideal, next try at f/5.6 with the
built-in 3-stop ND filter.

Greets,
Joachim