[dh-photo] Re: lx photography on the cheap

  • From: Olaf Marzocchi <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 08:46:42 +0200

Do you get some blur if there is a breeze? both due to the camera mount and to some of the objects oscillating during the exposure.
The vertical pole holding the bridge for example looks blurred in this preview.

Olaf

On 31/08/2015 02:19, Joachim Seibert wrote:

ryryryryryry the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
right, that's just another thing, however, testing it refers to...

... and a test it is I'd like to share with you... a long exposure
photograph, which I took yesterday, using (green) welding glass and my
trusty X100S.

During the 75s exposure at f/16 (ISO200) a few boats passed the bridge
and countless cyclists went over it.
I do have to admit that f/16 was not ideal, next try at f/5.6 with the
built-in 3-stop ND filter.

Greets,
Joachim