[dh-photo] Re: a new talk by the copyright zone guys

  • From: Glenn Colvin <gcolvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 07:40:34 +0200

Very interesting video. I need some time to watch it all and cringe at the
delivery style at times but it certainly is relevant to us as photographers
and ip enthusiasts.
On 10 Sep 2015 00:51, "Joachim Seibert" <joachim.seibert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

pps
a year ago, I turned down an offer to be displayed "for free" by a Dutch
art company for reason set out in this vid!

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 12:38 AM, Joachim Seibert <
joachim.seibert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ps
I found photographs of mine used w/o permission by others, even years
ago. Presently, I don't care. There might be a time in which photographs
contribute to my income... at that point of time, I will care!

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 12:31 AM, Joachim Seibert <
joachim.seibert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Talking IP and photography, those guys are as close to us than anyone
can be. Check this video out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi9353BTM_s
(there are more very interesting vid of those chaps you might want to
watch too).
Cheers,
Joachim