[dh-photo] Winners of the Photex 2015 Voting

  • From: DHPHOTO <dhphoto@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DHPHOTO <dhphoto@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:19:58 +0000

Dear Participants of Photex 2015 and Members of the Photo Club

The winners of this year's Photex public voting from 57 voters are:

1. Till Schmitz (17 votes)
2. Volker Kesting (16 votes)
3. Raymond Duhr (14 votes)
4. Jos Roost (13 votes)
4. Anastasia Vantaraki (13 votes)

We congratulate all the winners and thank everybody for participating!

Next Thursday, December 17, we invite all of you to a small ceremony for
handing out prizes and have a drink at the Sportsbar at 17:00.

See you there!
Glenn, Till, André

PS: Suggestions for themes for next year are welcome.