[dh-photo] Post-processing clinic

  • From: Joachim Seibert <joachim.seibert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 01:00:03 +0200

Hi folks,

Tristan and I enjoyed the LR-clinic a lot, we hope you did too!
Please let us know if you wish such events on a regular basis.

In the future I intend to expand such clinics to open source software.
The first product that comes to my mind is RawTherapee, which is available for all 3 popular platforms (Linux/Win/OS-X). RawTherapee also sports specific X-Trans features (for those shooting with Fuji cameras). Local adjustments in the present version of RawTherapee are restricted to one graduated filter.

Bye for now, keep shooting!

Joachim