[dh-photo] P day 20.10.

  • From: Joachim Seibert <joachim.seibert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 22:03:01 +0200

Due to circumstances, I was unable to perform much club activity lately.
This will remain the same for at least 2 more weeks and might be the case
for the rest of the year.
Anyway, 20.10. will be the "P" day of our photography course. The class is
essentially prepared. I would advice to bring a pencil and some paper to
write down the stuff I am just telling along the way. As usual, the
transparencies mostly provide visual clues only.

The P-day covers what can be done in the P-mode of your camera, e.g. what
(zoom) focal length to use and some basic rules of composition.

Besides a pen/pencil, bring a camera, so that you will be able to put in
practice what we talked about that day.
Hope to see plenty of you.

Cheers,
Joachim