[dh-photo] NEW: Photo Club Discussion Mailing List (repost in ASCII)

  • From: Joachim Seibert <jseibert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:29:30 +0000

Dear Members and Friends of the Photo Club

Herewith, we want to let you know about the newly created discussion mailin= g
list for the photo club. Our intention is to use this mailing list for an=
nouncements of workshops, photo walks, museum visits, etc. and to allow for=
coordination and discussion among members. Feel free to post questions, in=
vite others to join an activity or announce events.

If you want to be kept informed about the club's activities independently o= f
your office mail, please feel free to subscribe.  This list is accessible=
from anywhere (using your preferred email addresses) and you can subscribe=
and unsubscribe whenever you like.

rg/list/dh-photo<https://www.freelists.o=%20rg/list/dh-photo>> and fill in your
email address(es). You will receive an e= mail and have to confirm your
subscription by clicking the link at the bott= om of the mail.

You can send messages to the list using this email address: dh-photo@freeli=
sts.org<mailto:dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. The list is open to posts from all =
subscribers, allowing you to post freely to all subscribers.

Please keep in mind that advertisement and non-related topics (aka spam) ar= e
not welcome.

You can also follow the list by subscribing to the RSS feed at https://www.=
freelists.org/feed/dh-photo.

The list is there for you to be used - so make the best of it. It will live=
or die depending on our making use of it. Many thanks to Joachim for setti= ng
it up.

Cheers

Joachim and André