[desert-voice] Re: to Mr. Reynolds:

  • From: Daniel Reynolds <danfromps2678@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Desert-Voice <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:40:20 -0800

Dear John,

    Your mighty spirit shines very brightly ... and I took no offense at
anything you said.  I love highly educated articulate folks - and you
surely are that - but more so those who are CREATIVE.  I would love to
learn, in time, more about your work - what you compose - and at least gain
an appreciation of what IS involved, especially for a blind composer.  It's
a joy to know you ... and I am so
happy you chose to express such warmth thoughts -- in a letter than I will
treasure.

     I shall count you as a friend -- and know, I do so admire those who DO
what they say they can do.

     My favorite composer has been from an early age Mozart with Beethoven
right behind.  I cannot listen to their works enough and I should love to
know what composers - of whatever era - have inspired you -- and what you
feel you are contributing in a UNIQUE FASHION and one of God's finest
Creations
MUSICIANS and COMPOSERS ON EARTH -- to the world of music as well as to
mankind.

     SHALOM and Thank you so much!  I love a person who speaks with
integrity and utters truths I can and do recognize -- as such.

      Cordially and gratefully,
       Daniel E. Reynolds

--
Daniel E Reynolds