[desert-voice] suggestions on Melissa's story of mistreatment

  • From: "John Granet" <compoze@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 11:58:42 -0700

Dear Melissa,   I suggest that you write up an article about your story and
submit it to "The Desert Sun"   (e-mail to letters@thedesertsun)  and then
to the "Braille Forum."   You might win a writing award in they deem the
writing of this article really good, which I know it will be.  The say pick
your battles but this win is the right battle to pick.   Knock 'em dead and
don't give up.  Jesus would confront them as He cont confronted the "powers
that be" that's one reason he was killed.   Sincerely Yours:   John Nicholas
Granet