[desert-voice] regarding holiday festivities

  • From: "John Granet" <compoze@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:26:54 -0800

Dear Fellow members:   I suggest that we have only one holiday party maybe a
potluck at Jane's house as was originally talked about;  it could be New
Year's Day or any time that week.   Having two parties might be too much for
everybody's busy schedule.   Here's wishing everyone a truly r thankful
Thanksgiving and a blessed Christmastide.   Very Truly Yours:   John
Nicholas Granet