[desert-voice] Re: regarding Friday's alphabet writing, etc.

  • From: "Linda Samulski" <desertblossom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 21:11:31 -0700

Hi everyone

Just wanted to remind everyone of our White Cane Pedestrain Safety Day this
Saturday October 13.
We will meet at Rubys Diner, 155 S. Palm Canyon in Palm Springs. Sundial will
let you off in front, and you will probably hear the fountain. There is a bench
to sit on if you arive early, we hope to also see some of the Palm Springs
Lions Club there.
Some of us will also go to Ralphs to hand out flyers as well.
Rybys is inexpensive, you can have lunch there or just order desert, or my
favorite an ice cream sundae. Hope to see you all there on Saturday.