[desert-voice] regarding Friday's alphabet writing, etc.

  • From: "John Granet" <compoze@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 10:22:49 -0700

Unfortunately, we will not be able to make the alphabet writing appointment
because Lena's mother died las Saturday.  The services are this Friday and
it will take a la least an hour and a half to get to the mor morturary, buat
we will be at the white cane day and will man the booth at Ralph's and I'll
bring my braille machine and some extra cards.  For Janey:   There is a fine
voice teacher by the name of Norman Middleman, I don't know how much he
charges.   There is also something called the Desert Chorale, but their dues
is quite expensive, I suggest you call and find out more details.   Note
that Mr. Middleman is a retired Met opera singer.   Very Truly Yours:   John
Nicholas Granet