[desert-voice] Re: Welcoming another member and a quick update

  • From: "Linda Samulski" <desertblossom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 23:24:29 -0800

Hi Everyone:

How is everyone doing? Hope o.k., no one has posted lately including me as I have been so bsy. September hit and wow, didn't expect it to get so crazy. Well, my computer is limping along rehab better hurry up or else I won't be posting any more. It's dying a very slow painful death, now I am not able to access the internet as internet explorer and Mizella firefox have crashed and the computer won't let Tom reinstall it.
Pretty scary.
Well, last Thursday Buster and I went to the ceremony of the new route 220 bus going to Riverside. Just for people who like to sleep in, there will be a later bus leaving from Monterey and Dinah Shore at 6;04 in the morning. The buses are pretty nice although not very much room for a poor puppy like Buster between the seats. Well, I'm hoping that Melisa has heard from Dr. Church by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still working on the things we talked about at our last chapter meeting. As soon as I know, I'll let you all know. As the months progress, I will be even busier as we have two back to back classes, and Guide Dogs has asked me to work on another project for them. We'll all need to work hard and together to get the things done we want to achieve.
Everyone take care, I'll be back as soon as I can with an update.
Best Wishes
Linda Samulski and Buster
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Samulski" <desertblossom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>