[desert-voice] Re: Welcoming Janie to the list

  • From: "Janie Kimber" <rjkimber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 16:21:09 -0700

Hi Guys,

I received your great email! I also felt very welcomed yesterday. We do have a confirmed ride to the convention on Nov second and third! Oh this is only if we get those cookies. You know I'm just kidding. I'm so thankful for having located a driver and a nice council to belong to. My home is open to you all at any time. I like to think of my place of hospitality having come from the south originally.

Call any time if you need any thing. Looking forward to this Friday at 10 A. M.

Janie & Turner Boy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Roe" <morningsong24@xxxxxxxxx>