[desert-voice] Re: Welcoming Janie to the list

  • From: "Linda Samulski" <desertblossom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 08:01:08 -0700

Here are some slogans I though of in keeping with our White Cane Pedestrian Safey Day We can write some of them at the bottom of the cards.

Slow down

Watch for pedestrians

Be safe

Drive safely

Don't run that light.

Go with caution

Maybe I'll think fo some more, you guys are more creative than me, so go for it.
Think of more slogans.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Roe" <morningsong24@xxxxxxxxx>