[desert-voice] Re: Update on a few things

  • From: Daniel Reynolds <danfromps2678@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 20:46:13 -0800

Hello all my wonderful new friends and colleagues.

I loved meeting you all.  I will rejoice to have you visit us on the 15th
at Braille and I would ask that you come when I can share the entire time
you're there -- with you.  Mellissa has got her priorities exactly correct
and its time that folks inside and outside Braille COOPERATE, SHARE, and
FORGIVE PAST TRANSGRESSIONS.   I know you all are sincere and good spirits.
 I also know that folks can be hurt - both intentionally or out of sheer
ignorance.

What I DO KNOW NOW that is your group under Linda's and Melissa's guidance
is TALENT PACKED and needs to find a POSITIVE FOCUSED
MISSION that will bring LOVE and CARING into full play.  Then REAL
HEALING can take place - and the wonderful Angels that guide human destiny
will be able to inspire us all IN SERVICE TO OTHERS - in a UNIVERSAL MANNER
so that the sighted, the disabled, the blind, the blind-deaf, and every
other precious human Spirit gets our best effort toward becoming
independent and productively employed citizens of this magnificent country.

May God inspire our every move from this point forward.   I will always
welcome you ideas and a phone call (760-537-1830) to talk about anything
that's on your mind.  I'm a Professor, a Teacher, and interested in helping
anyone who ASKS FOR MY HELP - to the best of my ability to offer help.

Thank you for opening your lives to me.  Melissa and I had a most wonderful
first conversation - as I learned more about her and her goals in life.
 Christina
and I had a wonderful talk as I took her home.

You all made me feel so welcome...and I pray, with all my heart, that when
you come to Braille, we can make you feel as welcome.   Life goes on.  We
all have to learn hard lessons.  We all feel pain, suffer some...but we are
God's Creations from the get go.  And I say...let's fire up our engines,
fan that INNER FLAME we call OUR SPIRIT and give the Angels good reason to
cheer us on and do the kind of work only Angels can do.

So Be It.

I will delight to hear replies to this email or any email I post.  I'm
learning so much working at Braille and I count my visit with you yesterday
as one of the finest learning experiences ever.

Love and Lots of Hugs.  Blind folks really know how to accept a hug.
And I can say that FROM EXPERIENCE.

Yahooooooooo

Daniel Reynolds
2917 Cervantes Court
Palm Springs, CA 92264

PS:  If you want a one on one session with me at Connection Point you are
welcome to

1) call Braille at* 760-321-1111 Ext 6107* and request a time from the gal
who's now serving as our concierge who goes by the name Francine.

2) visit my own website -- designed to offer lots of good stuff to any
visually impaired person who chooses to click on the following link;

*http://sabianfundamentals.com/*

--
Daniel E Reynolds

EMAIL: danfromps2678@xxxxxxxxx