[desert-voice] Telephone conference room info

  • From: Melissa Roe <morningsong24@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: desert-voice <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:44:54 -0800

Hello everyone,
I've subscribed both Debbie and Dennis to the list. Sorry it took me
so long, but now that I got this computer, things should be running
smoothly, thank God.
Anyway, Let me know if you got this email, Dennis. A good way is to
send a test email to desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
to see if it posts, since you are subscribed.
Below is the conference line number where we hold our conferences,
should we need to discuss things that we either couldn't discuss
during the meetings, or if something takes place that prompts a
discussion that can't wait til the end of the month. Please note that
the conference is on Saturday, February 16th, at 9:30 A.M. We
shouldn't be on longer than 45 minutes. It's probably a good idea for
those who don't use conferencing systems to dial the number and code
prior to the meeting so you can get a feel of how it works. Just
follow these instructions
1. Dial the following number. It is long distance, so most of us with
nation-wide long distances packages on our phones will not have a
problem. It is recommended that you use a landline, but if cell phones
are the only things available, that is awesome. I just advice people
to use landlines so they can get everyone's voices in the conference
clearly. The number is, (218) 895-3017
Once you dial this number you'll hear a greeting that starts with
Welcome to the desert voice conference line. When prompted, enter code
386411, followed by the pound sign.
You will then be in a conference room, and will be told how many
people are in the conference. If no one is there, you will hear music
until someone arives.
I hope these instructions were helpful. Please save the number and
code for future reference as this will most likely not change. This
will be the line we'll use for all conferences from now on.
Debbie, if you are working on your email with Dan, tell him to send me
an email at morningsong24@xxxxxxxxx
This way I can subscribe him to the desert voice list since I feel he
is going to be a very valuable member of the group. I feel he should
also be kept up to date with all the happenings.
With all that said, I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Enjoy the
weekend, and if you have any questions please email the list.
Take care, everyone, and God Bless
Melissa Roe