[desert-voice] Re: My Sweet Buster

  • From: "Melissa Roe" <morningsong24@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 22:38:01 -0800

    Linda,
Buster was a wonderful dog. He will be missed greatly by all. I always remember
buster wagging his tail every time I went to pet him. When we lose a precious
friend, especially a wonderful dog who was as loyal as buster, it really hurts.
My thoughts and prayers are with you through this difficult time. I think
because of this unfortunate chain of events, we may have to consider our
holiday plans. I know everyone is busy, and I don’t know how people will be
able to make time for the pot luck that we had planned to do. I think the
Holidays can be hectic, but there are times like these where we also have to
reflect on everything we’ve been given. Every living thing is valuable and
precious, and the loss of Buster saddens us deeply. Take care, and if you need
anything you can always call me. Lots of love and hugs,
Melissa Roe