[desert-voice] Meeting tomorrow

  • From: "Melissa Roe" <morningsong24@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:50:10 -0700

Hello everyone,
I’m so sorry I haven’t posted this sooner. I’ve been busy with school all week,
and I have been studying for a history exam thatwe’re doing on Monday.
There is going to be a meeting tomorrow at Janie’s new house. Everyone has the
address, but in case anyone needs it again, I’ll post it here.
Her address is 1604 Via San Martino
It’s located in palm Desert. Her gate code is Key Key 1020.  I’m not good at
giving directions, but if you have any questions, call me and we’ll find a way
of getting you there.
We’ll probably not be studying a who lot this week, but I’m sure next meeting
we’ll have a lot more news to report.
I have a roommate at the convention, and the Mentoring program meeting has been
postponed til October 4th with Paul.

Also, when I go to the convention, I’d like to see about setting up a
teleconference sometime that weekend, so I can get your input on some of the
issues brought up at the convention. I’d like to vote, knowing the chapter has
a part in the decision making.
Our teleconference number is important, as this will be a permanent line set up
from now on in case we need to have conferences between meetings. I’ll discuss
the conference a bit more, but I want to post the number here so you have them
for your records.
The telephone number is: (218( 895-3017
As soon as you hear the greeting, enter code: 386411 followed by the pound
sign.

If anyone has anything they’d like to bring up for tomorrow’s meeting, please
let me know. I know it’s last minute, and I appologize, but I’ve been so
swamped with stuff to do this week.
Call me if you have any questions. Most of you have my cell phone number, but
if you don’t, send me a personal email.
I think that about covers it, so I’ll see you guys tomorrow. Again, sorry it
took me so long to post. I’ll see you all tomorrow. Take care.
Melissa Roe