[desert-voice] Hello all

  • From: Dennis Bartlett <dennis.bartlett1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:31:56 -0800

Hello all,  This is Dennis.  I don't know how many subscribers there are to the
list but I'm assuming that there are more subscribers than were at the meeting.
 I am basically a tech person dedicated to access technology.  My background is
that I had my own company a few years ago when I lived in MN,  and have done
things such as JAWS scripting,  evaluated job sites and a lot of personal
training.
I have basically been away from the Windows area for about 5 years now
preferring to stay in the Apple world with IOS and Apple's OSX systems.
This is just a basic introduction,  and I welcome any questions.
I have yet to discuss this idea with Dan,  but I would like to start an Apple
use res group using the technology center at Braille.  Let me know if there
would be interest in such a group.

Thank you.

Dennis Bartlett
Email:  dennis.bartlett1@xxxxxxxxx