[desert-voice] Re: Conventions

  • From: Dennis Bartlett <dennis.bartlett1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:47:53 -0800

Nobody is questioning your commitment,  it's the lack of commitment by most of
us that becomes a problem.  One or two people can't do it all,  but we can all
make the time to be critical of others.
Most of us have more time than money,  so let's put some of it to use.  Like I
said,  I am  willing to do public relations,  but there needs to be some things
in place.  I know we can find people who can contribute time to design a
brochure,  and there might be a small printing cost but the reward could be
many times that cost.
Just something for all of us to think about.

Dennis Bartlett

phone: 760-702-6643
Skype:  dsbartlett
Twitter:  dsbartlett