[desert-voice] Conventions

  • From: Dennis Bartlett <dennis.bartlett1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:57:03 -0800

In looking at the CCB website,  there are two conventions a year,  Spring in
Northern CA and Fall in Southern CA.  Also,  our chapter information needs to
be updated to reflect the new president.
If we are going to get serious about doing things we need to keep up on this
information.
As you can tell,  I'm not one to sit back and let things happen,  and I am
pretty direct on what I have to say.  I don't want to run the show,  but I
don't want everyone to just sit there and wait for someone else to do it.
Sorry if I offended anyone,  and if you want to discuss things my contact
information is below.

Thank you.

Dennis Bartlett
Email:  dennis.bartlett1@xxxxxxxxx