[ DeLUG ] :: Reminder: Meeting is tommorow (Monday)

  • From: "David Huerta" <huertanix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:11:43 -0700

Just a quick reminder,

Ther will be a DeLUG meeting on Monday, August 28th at 7:00pm|az in Rm. 202,
DeVry University.  We will be discussing a number of topics, including
elections for new officers, new activites and events for DeLUG, including
the re-arrangement meeting locations and formats, the new ballots, and
VRVS/EVO, the we-based videoconferencing system we'll be using to hold
telecast meetings to anyone between Mesa and Morocco.

--
david [.dh] huerta
devrylinux.org