[ DeLUG ] :: Reminder: DeLUG Meeting on Xen is Tonight!

  • From: "David Huerta" <huertanix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 11:49:12 -0700

Hey everyone,

DeLUG will be hosting a presentation on Xen, which is a powerful
open-source virtualization platform for Linux used for scalable
virtual environments. If you have an interest in virtualization
software that is both high-performance and low cost, you won't want to
miss out!  This presentation was also featured in PLUG's West Valley
meeting in September.  If you missed it, now is your chance to check
it out.

WHEN: October 8th, 2007, 6:30pm|az (i.e. tonight)
WHERE: DeVry University, Rm. 202

Ustream appears to be having web server issues and we haven't got
dimdim setup yet, so since you're all HARDCORE and running Slackware
8.1 without X on an AMD K-6 anyway, please join us in our IRC room at
irc.freenode.net in #delug for a hi-tech 21st century virtual meeting
experience.
david [.dh] huerta
devrylinux.org
DeLUG Mailing List
To change your mailing preferences or unsubscribe, visit:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list.fcgi?list_id=delug