[ DeLUG ] :: Re: Scout's Swap Meet

  • From: "Janet Morrison-E" <janetme@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <delug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:30:46 -0700

It's been a very long time since I went with you to the scout swap meet.
With finals looming tomorrow I can't go but I would like to go another
time.  Since I won't have school anymore I should be able to have some
actual time now!!

See you on Monday.

Well-behaved women never make history
     Maria Shriver