[ DeLUG ] :: Meeting tonight!

  • From: David Huerta <huertanix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:48:32 -0700

Hello everyone, and welcome back.

To welcome in the new term, there will be a DeLUG meeting tonight at
7.00pm.  While we do not know what room we will be using, we will have
our banner out and the smelll of donuts coming out the door.  We will
likely have our PROMO officer and others walking around campus to lead
others to the room, which will likely be somewhere on the lower level.

We'll be doing an intro to DeLUG as well as discussing some new
changes and plans for the new term.  We will also be discussing our
plans with the Netcom Club and some of the projects proposed.

See you there!

--
.dh