[delphizip] Re: have new match.c - much faster

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:57:27 +1100

It's not quite ready yet - with sleep my imagination fired up a storm making me
aware of problems with the original (it is an adaptation of original Unix
filename checker from before directories) and how it doesn't cope with such
things as, directories (never have wildcards), directory names including
extensions, filenames with multiple extensions.
When I can test the problems I'll post them (and my interpretations) asking for
guidance - some might disagree with me (I won't guarantee that I'm correct), I
might not even thought of all the problems.
I can easily write a version that works the same of the original (warts and
all).